Monday, August 6, 2012

Townsend Olympics!~Birthday Bash!!

When we got home from our date the kids surprised there dad with balloons and cupcakes!



Tripp scared out of his mind going down the slide


Cody doing a back flip! One of the rounds was flipping onto the floating turtle below and landing upright! 

Chris doing a back flip!


Rich

Grandpa taking a dive!


Tayler

The cake Sheena made representing all 3 Bdays!


Birthday People!!




Summer time in the Townsend family is I've decided the season of Birthdays!! On the 30th of July Cody turned 31! Getting so old! For his Birthday we had a lil overnight date and my mom watch the kiddos and we went and hungout at a resort in Fountains Hill and chilled by the pool!!!!!..So yesterday was his dads Birthday and on the 4th was Alli our lil nieces Birthday so everyone decided to just have a big ol get together and have a party for all 3!! Well being in the Olympic spirit everyone thought it would be fun to have a diving competition!!..I however did not participate Im pretty sure I wasnt even asked..well I was but we all knew I would score very low because the only thing I can do off the diving board is a pencil drop so we just decided to save sometime and pass me up! :) It was hilarious Im very impressed with everyones diving skills and I probably should work on mine for next year!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks like fun! I like those airplane pool floats with what looks like a built in water gun, how genius is that! Love the pic of Tripp going down the slide, hilarious! It's surprising he was scared, that kid is such a little dare devil. Looks like it was an awesome olympic birthday party!

    ReplyDelete