| Love her so grown up breaks my heart!!! |
| Proud student of WiggleWorm Preschool!!! |
| She wanted a pic of her sign and her backpack she loves her backpack!! |
| School buddies so fun!!! |
![]() |
| I had Corie sneak a pic when we were picking them up! It was so cute when we went to go get them, all the tiny lil students were in there getting there backpacks on! |
| The turtle that came to visit while we were feeding the ducks and fish!! |
Today my little girl grew up!! She took her first big step in her lil life and went to her first day of Preschool!!!...I am completely exhausted I did not sleep at all last night just sitting up all night thinking about how my little girl is all grown up and going to school and its just crazy that she is already that old!! She did so good we got there and her and Parson just went right in and told us bye and never looked back!! I seriously wanted to sit there and watch through the window the entire time I think if it wouldn't have been record heat today Corie and I probably would have!..Instead we decided to take Tripp to Cories awesome park by her house and feed the ducks and fish and turtle and hit up the splash pad!!! I think my lil Bubba loved having his alone time with his aunt and mom he better have there is gonna be a lot of it the next year!! :) Im so proud of my baby girl and what a grown up independent lil lady that she is turning into!! :) xoxo love ya sissy!!

She's so cute! Can't believe they are in Preschool! I'm glad they get to do it together though!
ReplyDelete