| The kids were at school so Tripp decided to be the center of attention and everytime I brought out the camera and told him to say cheese he would just pose and smile away lil cutie!!! |
| Race Track! |
| Cories amazing cake skills!!! |
| Juice boxes so cute |
| This pic cracks me up everytime I look at it!! ""Hes totally like hmmm Ty you want me to smile huh what!!" |
| And an almost success at a smile but the dang pic blurred but he still looks stinkin cute! |
| I love this pic he is totally like this is AWESOME!!! |
| Yum!!! |
Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh man you made that party sound way better in this post than it actually was! haha..especially those hot dogs! oh my, won't be doing that trick again! You guys did awesome with your watermelon! Love the pic of Tatum, she looks so proud of her home grown fruit!
ReplyDelete