Sunday, December 9, 2012

OMG...CATCH UP TIME!!!!




So all I have to say about my lack of bloggingness is that I've been extremely lazy, unmotivated, and maybe a lil busy but really just lazy the last past 6 MONTHS!!!! So I cant decided if I should make this post one massive long catch up post or break it down into a bunch of lil post.....lets see whats easier one big loooonnnng post!!!....Here we go!!!!........


Tatum started soccer The Frogs!!!!

Chandler put on a toy drive donate a toy get a ride on the fire truck! Cody worked ot and was driving  one of the trucks so we loaded up and took the kiddos and they had a blast it was pretty cool to get to see Cody in action and get to have him drive us around on the truck!!! 


Sissy got ride up front the first time around and Parson the 2nd Parson was super excited to get to ride up front and be captain he was pretty cute about it!!


We went to the zoo one day sometime in the past 6 months lol with Corie and Pdiddy!!!


Havin a lil ice cream with the neighbors from the ice cream truck in November Ridiculous!!!

I love this pic!! Its got a bittersweet sad story behind that I cant go into detail about because it will probably make me cry if I talk about it but lets just say sissy was having a rough day but being her mom and her best friend forever!! :) I knew a box of doughnut holes from dunkin donuts would put a smile back on her sweet lil face!! :)

My sweet lil bubba baby in one of the few moments of the day were  hes being nice quiet!! never last long!!

Love them best buds!!

Love this pic I dont know why but for some reason for like 3 days this is how she would pose for pics gangsta peace signs and that face lol so funny cracks me up!!

Us looking our best one morning playing with the phone we love taking group pics for some reason!!!

Went and hungout with all the cousins for Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

Went and hungout with more cousins at the desert!!

Bubba gotta shot his very first gun with dad!!


Roasting some smores on my fire pit that I found on Black Friday!!!




After months of going back and forth I finally decided this month to take Tatum out of preschool the driving back and forth to Florance was just getting old so I decided to be her and Bubbas preschool teacher and it has been so fun and they are loving it!!

I think there favorite part of moms preschool is getting to stay in there fav pjs for school time!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment