Saturday, December 15, 2012

Preschool 101!!!!

For the past two weeks I have started doing preschool at home with Tatum and Tripp!! We've had so much fun and I kinda kick myself for not doing it sooner because its just made us have even more time together but other then all the bonding  I really have had a lot of fun doing it maybe even more fun then the lil monsters!! haha..But im  definitely learning alot about teaching toddlers!!...The main thing is I have to put my ocdness my annoying lil trait I have of everything having to be neat and tidy and my way because when it comes to toddlers and doing all there crafts and what I like to call our weekly science experiments things get very very messy!!! Tatum LOVES GLITTER I mean loves it so I have to make sure that every single project glitter is somewhat part of it!! Which when glitter is involved it means glitter is never leaving my house is very glitzy and sparkly and I don't plan on any of it disappearing any time  soon so Ive just learn to deal with it!! haha I totally look forward to every Tuesday and Thursday now so be expecting many post about preschool thats pretty much what our lil bubble is about these days!! :)

One week was the letter S and number 9 so we focused on snow snowman snowflakes!! They loved it we did the colors Red and Green and Circle for the shape!! This was there treat one day not the healthiest but what do ya do it was fun!!



We made snowflakes out of craftsticks and epson salt looks super cute on the tree !!

We made snowflake cinnamon snacks the next day!!

The next week our letter was W so we learned it about the Weather and the season  of Winter! This was our science experiment of how clouds fill will water and then they rain!!! They love it!!!

Then we made Snow clouds!! With a bar of soup and the microwave!!! So cool I totally was into this one!! lol


We made Christmas Wreaths for our treat!



Winter themed Windsocks!! which worked out perfectly the day we made them because it was super windy!! :)

Letter 8 Clouds!! They love working with glue always have to do something with glue


We made snowglobes super fun and so cute!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment