Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Lil Soccer Star!!

GO Sissy Go!!





Front and center and ready to listen at the team huddle!! lol..she seriously was like that everytime they got in there huddle right there upfront in the coaches face ready to hear directions so funny!!!

I cannot believe that my little girl is now old enough to play soccer!!..Tatum had her first soccer practice tonight and it was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen!!..lol..She has been so excited to go and play with her soccer team!! And she did so good that I couldnt wait and had to post some pics of her practice!! They arent they best pics I only got to snap a few I was a lil pre occupied trying to keep Tripp from running out there to join his sissy but theres a couple and I know her Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Corie are dying to see some pics of her in her soccer gear and in action cause its so freakin cute!! Her first game is Saturday and I cant wait "GO TEAM ORANGE!!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is ridiculous I am literally tearing up looking at these pics! She looks so stinkin adorable out there! But it makes me sad how big she is getting! I am so excited to watch her play, can't wait! She is such a little rock star she is going to tear it up out there :)! Go Tatum! #1! oh wait, #3 as she corrected me the other day, haha. Love her!

    ReplyDelete