
The Bubble Bar I made! my kids love bubbles so I thought it would be fun to have an endless flow all day long!!

Party decor!!! :)

Me and Corie tried to be crafty and make yarn balls! They were quite the pain but the few that did turnout were really cute and look so fun hanging in my trees!

Snack Table the food my gosh... apparently we thought we were feeding an army this doesnt even include lunch!!

I made these lil Easter basket for centerpieces and then as party favors for everyone to take home they turned out super cute!

My mom and dad gave me these pretty Easter Lillies for hosting the party!! Loved them!!

They loved the bubble bar it was bubbles all day long!!!



One sprinkle at a time!

Really working hard on her cake!

Decorating bunny cakes

Tatum and Grandmas cake!

Tripp and Codys finished Bunny cake!

We colored Easter Eggs!

Egg Toss!

This pic of Bubba cracks my up..he is like "are you ready im gonna toss the egg are you sure your ready?"

Saturday night I had the kids plant magic jellybeans and told them the next morning there beans would grow something fun!!

Bucket full of BrownSugar and a jellybean would could possibly grow!!??!!

When they woke up next to there Easter basket in the pot where they planted there jellybeans grew a giant lollipop!! :)

For Easter my mom made these kids these pillows monsters so cute they love them!! you unzip there mouths and hide all your treasures so fun!!

This lil girl!! So stinkin cute!! Lil Alli!!..She has such a personality cracked me up all day long!!!

I took my bubble jar over and it was a big hit there too!!


Adorable!

These 2 jumping is probably the cutest thing i've ever seen they are a year apart but they same size and were like two tiny people bouncing around it was so stinkin cute i couldnt get enough of it.



Sydnee and Tayler

Sheenas newest addition baby Kelsey!

Everyone after the egg hunt!!!

Cody snuck my kids on a quad ride I thought they were going around the yard he took them a little bit farther!! :/!!!

Looks even smaller with Rich holding her precious!
This year for Easter we had our yearly Easter party at my house! It was alot of fun and the weather was perfect so it made for even a better day! On Saturday Corie Parson my mom dad Grammie Papa Bedie and all her crew came over and had all kinds of Easter fun and then on Sunday we headed over and hungout at Codys parents house and had Easter dinner! It was a fun weekend!
Fun Fun!! Ummm where are the pics of Buzz and Jessie!?
ReplyDeleteYour Easter seriously looks so cute! What a great job you did! ---And I'm totally going to steal your Bubble-Bar idea. I've never heard of that but I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou are Corie and the cutest moms ever! Could you share some of your creativity with me? I am just far too lazy these days!
ReplyDelete