Monday, April 16, 2012

FireTruck!~!~

Adorable!!

Thought it was so cool that she could hear her dad through the head phones!

"Dad its me Sissy" is all she kept saying so funny!

Love him! Such a good daddy!!! :) Xoxo

They had so much fun spraying water from one of the smaller hoses off of the fire truck one of the perks for having daddy as a firefighter I guess it eventually pays off!! haha..:) jk

Looks just like his dad!! Future FireFighter in the making!! :)

Engine 288 Daddys Truck

Checkin out all the craziness that dad runs totally stresses me out!!

Cody is working a 72 right now so we decided to head down to the Station today and give him a visit! The kids had so much fun visiting there dad at work!! I Think every kid whose dads a firefighter loves going down and visiting dad at work I mean of course what lil kid wouldnt want to play on a real fire truck all day long!!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute pics! Parson would love to spray the water from the hose! I guess he will have to go visit his dad at work! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Dad's got to love that!!!! Cute blog, I need to look at mine every once in a while ha!

    ReplyDelete