my technique to get her to go number 2 on the big girl potty!..she would only do it if i turned on a movie and left the room!..lol...whatever works right.......she will hate me later on for this pic...hahaha....So Corie and Parson were over the other day so i could do her hair and she kept buggin me to get goin on updating my blog so this blog is mostly for her!!..We have been so freakin busy getting our yard done!! (the finished pics are coming soon!!!) It turned out so good and i am so excited to finally have grass again..once we can finally walk on it!!..If i had to look at a dirt yard for one more day i was gonna freak out!!.But its all done so now i can get back to blogging!!!..I have to explain our so called "family pic" at the top of my page i have been driving Cody crazy on how we need to get our pics done and so one night when we were finishing up in the yard he had let Tatum make a ridiculous mud pit and so he thought it would be cute to get a pic of us showing our trueselves...!!!!..which is obviously that we are a mess..Tatums naked and covered in mud....Tripps missing a sock...i have no makeup on and pretty sure hadnt washed my hair in a few days!!!...And of course Cody looks adorable!! :)..haha....but he seriously wants to use this for our christmas card!...yeah... doubt that but i'll let him think that!!...lets see..... update on the kiddos!!!!..Tatum is doing really good with her potty training...she is just my best friend these days and getting so big I love it!!!..Tripp is starting to sit!!..Which is great because Tatum does really good at playing with him and keeping him busy so i can get things done because he is a MAMAS BOY!!! He has seriously gotten to the point that if i leave the room and he notices he sobs!..We tried giving him rice cereal the other night does not care for it at all..!!!!!..Were getting ready to head up to Rv for Codys big elk hunt and thanksgiving!!..I was excited to go till my mom told me that there night low the other night was like 16 degrees!!!. Im a big fat baby when it comes to the cold ever since i moved to the valley so im sure ill be spending most my time in hoodies and blankets sitting by the fire!!..have fun hunting in the freaking freezing weather babe!!!...sounds like fun!!..haha...!
The family pic is super cute! haha..is does fit you guys perfectly! lol..Tatum on the little toilet cracks me up and Tripp takes the best pictures ever!! He looks so stinkin cute in every single one of them!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Tyrelle that is what I look like most of the time too! The only reason I put make-up on and do my hair is because I have to work everyday! I love the picture of Tatum on the potty! Adorable! Call me when you are up...I am serious!
ReplyDelete