Thursday, September 30, 2010

Such a daddys girl!!!..Lookin good babe!!!

Always shakin that booty!!!



My lil monkey could totally be a baby model :) shes pretty much gorgeous with those eyes and lips!!..lol...but seriously..haha :)

Love the constant flow of drool from him!!

Hes getting so stinkin big!!

Seriously the happiest guy ever all you have to do is look at him and say hi and he smiles its my favorite!!!

He seriously has the cutest profile ever!!!...Dont ya just wanna squeeze him!!!

We were just messin around the other day playin with the babies and we came up with some pretty cute pics of the kiddos that i had to put up!!..I just love my babies they are too cute!!!...Love Love Love them!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Cody is rockin that pink hat! haha! I cannot believe how big Tripp is getting..it's crazy! I agree with them being cute..I think I have the cutest niece and nephew ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! You need to call me when you come up! Gray would love to attack little Tripp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute! Little Tripp looks a lot like you to me. They are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete