Friday, December 3, 2010

Daddy Brought Home The Meat!!












Cody finally got his Elk!..After 8 years of putting in Az for a Bull Elk hunt he finally got drawn this year, and got himself a pretty decent kill!!!..It was a 890 yard shot....i know!!... its not a typo!!...He really did shoot it from that far!! No one ever believes me when i tell them the story but his buddy mike was there as proof :)....he has the whole setup that allows your gun to be pretty much accurate up to 1000 yards!..I know this because ever since he got drawn all he has done is get this gun all setup for this type of shot!!...But anyways... He was pretty pumped!!!..And im not so pumped that ill be eating elk meat for the next year!!!!..........Good job babe!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Cody! Such a nice elk! I know when he sent the txt that said it was a 890 yard shot I was thinking no way! That's crazy! Glad he got one! Are those antlers getting mounted on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading this and Mark asked..who got an elk? Silly boys!

    ReplyDelete