Monday, June 28, 2010

Tatums Two!!..

Poor Tripp got stuck playin barbies!!!..haha
I know hes freakin cute!! :)

She loves to baby talk her brother!!!









Happy as can be!!!....had her balloons and lil ponys what more does a 2 year old need!!



I think running a bakery is in her future!!!!..How yummy does that look!! :)



If you look at all the cupcakes she had to go and take a bite out of every single one before she frosted them! :)





My lil monkey turned 2 on the 22nd!!!..I cant believe shes already 2 its crazy!!..All day long all we could say is that we couldnt believe we have a 2 year old!!..She is the funniest cutest sweetest 2 year old around!!!..We just love her!!!..She has such a big personalily at 2 i cant imagine what she will be like in a few years!!! Here are some pic from the day the 4 of us just hungout at home and took it easy playing and making cupcakes!!!..

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 2 already! She is such a sweetie..we love her! I'm glad that she had a good day and her cupcakes do look super yummy for such a little baker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cupcakes!! Reminded me of Easter:) I can't believe she is already two! Give her loves from all of us.

    ReplyDelete