Tripp Townsend 6pds 12oz 18inches long!!!...Adorable!!Hes finally here!!!!!....Tripp Townsend!!..He was born Thursday June 3rd 2010!!!...And he couldnt be more perfect!!!...Things have been a lil crazy around here and i just now found a moment to sit down and announce the news!!...It was a smooth and awesome delivery..a way better experience then we had with Tatum!!!...He is the healthest most well behaved baby!!..And we just love him to death!!!..Heres a few pics of the lil guy !!..Its crazy how much such a lil thing can change your lives!!..We are so excited hes here!!..
He is so cute! I love his camo blanket! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe's looks so sweet! I'm glad things went better this time. Congrats!! If we are ever in town at the same time me you and Shana will have to go to lunch. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha we were blogging at the same time and when I got on and saw that you hadn't posted Tripp yet I was about to txt and yell at you but then it refreshed and I saw you had posted him. He is so precious! I just love the tiny little guy! I can't wait to come and love on him some more..can't get enough of him:). That bottom pic is adorable with Cody, Tatum and Tripp..so sweet!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to You, Cody, and the big sis! He is adorable and I'm so happy to hear that the delivery went well. 4 more weeks to go for me and I'm running out of patience. I can't wait to see more pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteaww so cute! i love the big sis shirt! congrats :o)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Ty he is so stinkin cute and tiny. I can't wait to see him and get to love on him. Tatum looks like she is going to be a great big sis. Congrats to you guys can't wait to see you.
ReplyDelete