Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

So Sweet!!!!
He is so freakin precious!!!




Hard at work!!!
Love him!!

I think its very Alice in Wonderlandness!!!!.... :)


Yummy!! 3 different flavors in one!!


My Birthday was on Wed. the 16th!!...The big "23" I feel like such an old lady!!!!....I never would have thought that by 23 id be married with two babies!!!.And i love it and i wouldnt change it!!!...So for my Birthday ever since me and Cody meant he started a tradition that he makes me a cake!!!!..Every year he comes up with the cutest ideas and he always does it all by himself and i love it, its my favorite part of my Birthday i always look forward to what he comes up with!..Well this year he had a lil helper...... Tatum!!!!...And they did an awesome job!!!..I think its my favorite cake so far!!!!.. :) After the revealing of the cake!!! (because its always a big surprise im not allowed in the kitchen all day) We just hung out with my mom corie and parson! And then for dinner Cody took me out and i finally gotta have my sushi!!!..And it was delicious!!..Another great Birthday!!!

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY Birthday!!! I never forget your bday, cuz that's when I got married. Dude that cake looks awesome and so yummy. What a sweet husband. Can you believe we're 23?! Crazy huh. Your kiddo's are so so cute. Glad you got your sushi. haha I hope you had a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of Tripp doing belly time! It's so cute! I wish I would get to see those eyes more often..little stinker. That pic of him and Tatum is darling! Glad you had a good birthday and we got to check out that cake of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a bad friend I totally forgot to tell you Happy Birthday. So Happy Late Birthday your cake turned out very cute and Tripp is so stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks liek you had a great birthday , I rememeber when we were all 16 and i never thoguht we would ever even turn 20... so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a piece of that cake! All I want is sweets still and I don't even have pregnancy to blame it on! I turn 23 next month and I am not looking forward to it. Mark keeps trying to say I'm 23 and I have to remind him not until July! You should call me next time you are in town I want to see your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was showing Kevin how cute Tripp is cuz I think he's seriously is such a beautiful baby, I think he looks like your side of the family, your brothers. I don't know if its the nose or eyes but he's totally your brothers. Ty you really have a beautiful baby boy. A lot of new babies are ugly but Tripp is beautiful. haha ok I'll stop. I just had to tell ya. haha

    ReplyDelete