Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just for CodyOdy!!!







Tuesday night my mom came down and offered to watch Tatum so me and Cody could have a date night, We went to the movie Monster Vs. Aliens just cause it was in 3D and we thought it would be fun!..But we totally got a kick of the glasses and how ridiculous we looked in them so we had to of course throw in some poses with them on for the camera!!..So anyways i posted these on here cause my hubby is working the next 3 days and i dont get to see him till Saturday!!! :( and i thought he would get a kick out of our pics!!..Love ya babe Miss ya!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh you guys look so funny!!! I need a date night. That's sad you don't get to see Cody but you get to come up and hang out with me can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I would have done the same thing with the glasses! Maybe that is why we are friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the glasses! You guys are so cute! Yea we are in Cali now, crazy hu, I never thought in a million years we would be here! I'm so glad your on here, we can keep in touch better!! Your little one is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete