Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just Cause!







My sister had sent me these pics that she had of Tatum and they were just so cute i thought Tatum and her big blues! I had to put them on here!!!...In January Cody and my mom ran the P.F Changs half marathon! My mom has always wanted to do it so Cody and I gave it to her for christmas and yeah i just cheered them on and supported, I cant even run one mile so there was no way i was running a marathon!.They did so good they finished with awesome times....Anyways these pics are from when we got home, and it was so cute cause Tatum wore and played with here daddys medal all day long!!!!..And we all know how proud my mom is of her lil grandbaby!!!.. She had a shirt made for the run letting everyone know who her grandbaby was!!! :) so cute!!!!!!....I was proud not many Grandmas can run marathons and she did awesome!!!

3 comments:

  1. that is so cool! she does have pretty blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freakin love your blog!!! Im so glad you have one now. I can't wait to see you guys again. Tatum is such a cutie her and Dallin are going to be good buddies!!! You guys are an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is awesome! I had no idea you had a blog! Yay! Now I can look at pictures of your cute little girl all the time!

    ReplyDelete