Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bunny Cake!!!!




Ok so i just had to post this collage that my Aunt Bedie made of Tatum from our Easter party at my Grandpa Parkers!!!...It is sooo...cute she did such a good job, taking pics all weekend!!! Tatum just had a blast the entire weekend we were there she got all the attention that she needed, thats for sure, she got a lil too spoiled i think...but thats ok! One thing that we do every year is decorate bunny cakes and Tatum totally loved it...(as you can see) But anyways i just had to steal this from Bedies page cause it was just to cute!!!...

6 comments:

  1. Oh looks like fun. Cute pics!!! Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I wish I could eat cake like that and still get away with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tyrelle, it's LaRae! I'm happy I found your blog...I hope you don't mind! Your mom tells me all about that cute baby of yours, now I can see pictures to go with her stories! Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you! Thanks!! He certainly is a handful thats for sure!! Your lil one is adorable!! and i cant believe you got her first steps on video that is just awesome! I cant wait for Brody to start walking, he's been crawling since he was 5 months old so i'm just waitin for him to surprise me with it one day haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. tyrell. its whitney slade. im apparently being one of those huge blog stalkers! and found yours from nonas.. are you kidding me?! you have a child! and she's gorgeous! it looks like you guys have so much fun together. and could you seriously be any more gorgeous? i swear yesterday, you were in middle school.

    keep writing! youre good at it.

    ReplyDelete