 |
| She obviously pays attention when I go shopping she was all into matching and trying on the outfits I let her pick out every single one we bought! Im not in love with them all I have to say!! :) But she did pretty good for her first shopping trip! |
 |
| Went to lunch at Red Robin! |
 |
| She had her last day of swim that morning for this class this was her new move she learned called superman dive its her favorite! |
Tatum will be starting her first year of preschool on August 7th!..and I am completely devestated about it! I thought that I was ready and it wasnt going to be a big deal but the closer it gets the sadder I get that my lil girl is growing up!! I mean yes it is only twice a week and only for a couple hours but still its a big step in her lil life!! She on the other hand is sooooo....excited its all she can talk about is when does she get to go to school!!..I decided to start a lil tradtion that every year before school her and I will go have a Girls Day!!! Just her and Mom and we will spend the entire day doing whatever!! This year we went and got her some new clothes for school her backpack we went to lunch and went and got some gelato and I took her to get her very first mani and pedi which she loved!! We had a lot of fun!!
Ahh super cute! So fun, I'm jealous! I might have to borrow Tatum so I can have a girls day out! :)
ReplyDelete