Saturday, July 14, 2012

Catch Up Time!!

She finally decided to just chug the sprinkles!

The finished chocolate covered bananas they turned out delicious

Little helper

Cody thought trick candles would be funny so I needed a lil help blowing out my 25 birthday candles getting so old!
Cody always makes me a Birthday cake on my Birthday this year he had to work so I told him I just wanted chocolate covered frozen bananas but he wasnt having it so he whipped up some cupcakes and spelled my name out on the table!! They were delicious!!


Like father like son! No matches just use a big ol propane torch thingy!! :)

With her new confidence from swimming lessons she got the nerves up to jump off the diving board at grandma and grandpa Townsends with all the big kids!


Tatum started taking swim lessons loves it! Im proud to say that she graduated from tadpole to shrimp and starts her new classes on Monday!!

At the beginning of June we went on a camping trip with some of Codys family it was a lot of fun!! But one thing that stands out from this camping trip was all the dirt. It was so dry from the lack of rain that there was dirt everywhere and it was out of control!! When we gt down to the creek to fish there was always a ton I mean a ton of these butterflies all over the water so pretty it was nice to go down to the water and get away from all the dirt for awhile haha!!!

If you know me at all I am pretty o.c.d so all the dirt all over the place and in everything and everywhere was a little much but I think I handled it pretty good!! :)

There was no keeping the dirt out it was everywhere out of control!!!!

Tripp had his 2nd Birthday while we were camping so he got to have some bday cookies I obviously couldnt bake him a cake I have all the fixings to make him an awesome buzz lightyear cake just still trying to get to it!! :) and thats about it for partyness  but we celebrated a lil more when we got home we took him to see Madagascar 3 and he loved it!!

The 4 of us took a lil ride on the Rhino one day and out of no where this bear  ran right out in front of us it was crazy!!!

I didnt do very good taking pics while we were camping Rita got some really good pics ill have to post them when I get them from her, but Tripp was so dirty the entire time we were there I mean filthy!! And you can see why he would just park it in the dirt where ever he was!! Right here he decided to take a break with Harley Kindra and Richs dog!!



Heres the start of our 2 week trip to Round Valley to visit with all the fam!! While we were there Nathan and Sarahs  dog had 4 cute lil puppies so one day we went over and saw them!


One day my Aunt Jenni had a big water party at her house she all kinds of fun stuff for all the kids to do! My Grandma or Grannie!! was the lucky one to get to wear the cool flower hat the entire party she rocked it the entire time!!

Dustin my mom and Kariah


These 2!!!...They went the rounds the entire 2 weeks! They both have very strong personalities and little Lillie is just a tiny lil firecracker she cracks me up and when the 2 of them got  a chance to have a shot out at the water party they took full advantage!






Tripp loved the horses aka cows no matter what we told him he  called the stinkin horses cows drove me crazy!!!


Grandpa made all the kids roping ropes to lasso the bull with



:)

They ran through the sprinklers




Tatums Birthday cake that I made. I think it turned out awesome I was quite impressed with myself..hahaha..She loves my lil pony and her favorite is Rainbow Dash!! 

The Birthday Girl!! 4 years old!! Growin up!!! 

Originally it was suppose to just be a lil get together but all the Aunts  and grandma were not having it and it turned into a full blown party and she had a blast they turned her into the party princess and she was loving the attention!!



Ever since my dads surprise Birthday party in January Tatum has been obsessed with Surprise Birthday parties!!! So she knew that we were having a lil get together for her Birthday she saw me making her cake saw her balloons getting hung up but before everyone came over I took her on a lil drive so that she could get her  "surprise party"!!! and she loved it she was totally "Surprised" by her surprise party that she helped plan! :) haha


One night Me Cody and Corie made homemade grilled pizzas for everyone from scratch!! They were awesome!!

When Cody and I were engaged we took our engagement pictures up at this tree in the mountains up by my parents! Carved our names all that stuff and then when we had Tatum we went back added her name and then  we finally got back up there and added Tripps!! I thinks it a sign that it made it through the Wallow Fire that ripped through there last summer because right up from were our Tree is got burned pretty bad so I think its a good luck sign!! :)



Another water party with everyone.

Building forts with uncle nate

Tripp getting his lesson on how to use the scope! The kid is seriously a lil natural at things like that its amazing!! 

My lil poser


We went and watched Brave one day over in Showlow. Cories all time favorite movie ever!! :) huh Corie Jo!! lol



Sarah works on the Helitech crew, so one day she invited the kiddos out to check out the helicopter they loved it I mean of course a giant helicopter even Ryan and Cody were excited!! haha




One of the floats in the 4th of July parade pretty cool it actually moved up and down pretty impressive for a small town parade!


Getting all there candy

I had to give a shout out to the FFA float for Cody!! For those of you dont know he was an FFA member when he was younger...I know right!! ..haha..whose cool!! lol 




Sadie and her adorable Cowgirl boots
My Aunt Bedie brought her snowcone and cotton candy machine up it was awesome seriously the best cotton candy ever!!
This pic cracks me up cause they both look like they've had way to much cotton candy and snow cones!! lol

Holy Cow im way behind in Blogging!!!!.....There has been so much going on and we have been just going going going that this post is going to just be a big mix of everything thats be going on. Tatums swim classes, a lil camping, Tripps Birthday, my Birthday, Tatums Birthday mostly our 2 week trip to Round Valley, 4th of July all kinds of fun stuff has been going on around here..Its hard to take the time to come and post it all!!! But here I am so prepare yourself for some major picture overload in no special order!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man all that dirt camping would have killed me! I don't know how you survived and didn't go crazy!I didn't hate Brave! I didn't get to really even watch it because Parson wasn't into it. I like Tatum's diving board pic! Stupid Ryan I can't believe he had to sabotage our pizza making picture! haha

    ReplyDelete