Oh my gosh im so behind.....shocker!!...I have so much I want to blog there is going to be a million pics and it will take me all night long because my computer is so slow!!!! That when I am finally done I will not blog for another 3 weeks because I will be so annoyed!!..haha..Lets see first We took the kids to our first family movie date!! We went and saw The Lorax really cute! It was Tatums 2nd time to the big movie theater but Tripps first and they did so good and they had so much that we will definitly make that a family to do bonding thing!! :)..Then me and the kiddos went out to Anthem and met up with the Adams and went to there communities Spring Festival! Which was so much fun because Tatum has always wanted to ride a ferris wheel and they had one there and it was like the happiest day of her life!!..We have been spending alot of time at this park out at Cories I mean "alot" of time like hours on end!! The kids love it there so we have been going there a ton lately!! Lets see...Then it was Codys moms Bday so we headed over to his parents house one day and spent the afternoon hanging with the family! Then for St Patricks day Corie threw a lil party for the kiddos!! They had so much fun!! She went all out and had a treasure hunt and rainbow pancakes all kinds of festive fun!! :)..We also spent last weekend meeting all of Sarahs (nathans bride to be) family she had her bridal shower and her sister also threw a luncheon for us all to get to know everyone it was a really good weekend...but way bummed I totally forgot my camera and have pics of none of it..but I will have to get a pic up of the cute birdhouse that we painted at the luncheon that is now hanging in my tree in my backyard :)! And last but not least my parents were down this past week too and so Corie had everyone over and did a lil bbq with hot dogs and smores! Delicious!! So fun!! Anyways we have been super busy..and just have been enjoying this awesome spring weather!!
Brendens Birthday Trip
14 years ago
So fun! I love Tripp's pics at the movie theatre! And Tatum's in the ferris wheel bucket! All adorable!
ReplyDelete