Oh my gosh if Tatum gets any cuter I might just eat her up!! For real!! That girl the older she gets the funnier she is and the more adorable her personality gets!! From the moment she wakes up in the morning she puts a smile on my face and makes me laugh out loud all day long!! I just love her I cant say it enough she is seriously my best friend!! Shes my lil sweetheart!! and im hers (she calls me sweetheart all day long its so funny)!! We had ordered Tripp a hat he has been wearing Codys hats all the time so we figured it was time to start getting him his own so yesterday in the mail his came and he was all excited for about 10 min then he was over it and wanted to wear his dads so we are working on that but anyways...Tatum was all bummed out because she didnt get a hat so I told her I would take her into town and get her a skirt or a necklace or something today and figured she was over it and she disappered !!..Well when she came back outside she was wearing one of her dads hats!! She was all look found my hat mom!! It was so cute and she looked even more adorable because shes all into dressing herself and had decided earlier that afternoon to turn her shirt into a skirt and she just was cute!! So shes all mom take a picture and runs outside and starts posing for me!! lol..so cute she obviously has been looking at all my clothing magazines with me and has the moves down!! Just love my kids they are so freakin cute!! :)
Brendens Birthday Trip
14 years ago
So cute! I love her skirt! haha...she cracks me up! She has got those poses down! Love Tripp's hat! I actually tried to get Parson one today but the Boys size was still a little too big so I'll have to wait a little longer for his dang head to grow so he can wear one because he looked so stinkin cute in it. Love your kiddos! And wow I am impressed with your blogging, 2 posts in a week! I need to get on and update mine. We missed you guys at Fun Van, hopefully next week. Maybe Tatum can get creative with her clothes again and then she can fit right in with those two boys that are always in their random outfits!
ReplyDelete