Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Weekend


Decorating Easter bunny cakes

Love him!! My cute lil nephew Parson


Caught sneekin some icing





Her and Brooklyn were best buds all day. Thanks Brooklyn for all your help with her that day!


So grown up in this pic making cookies!!!..Makes me so sad cause she looks soo....big!!!!

Tatum and her dad were partners in the scavenger hunt

Aunt Corie and Parson came over sunday for a bbq, Tatum and Parson had a blast playin in Parsons pool the Easter Bunny brought!!



Aunt Corie and her cutie lil boy Parson

Tatum and Gunner worn out after the long weekend

I have been pretty busy this month and last month,.. and pretty exhausted, and im just now getting to my easter pics!!!...Easter was a lot of fun this year. We all went to Camp Verde and did our traditional Easter Party at Tatums Great Grandpa Parkers!!..Tatum had so....much fun with all the kids..its crazy how big she is and how much she has changed since last Easter i just cant believe it sometimes!! Thanks Grandma and Papa Parson for all the Easter goodies!!! And thank you everyone who made the Easter Party such a good one this year!...Everything is going good with the pregnancy just truckin along and getting very large!!! :)....We are getting very anxious for our lil buddy Tripp to arrive but were just enjoying the quiet time we can with Tatum( when shes not having a terrible two tantrum tatum moment that is!!!!!) hangin out and enjoying each other before it gets real crazy with our soon new addition!!!!...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so excited for the little one to be here. Looks like you guys had a good easter. I'm glad you finally posted something I have been waiting. Tatum is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Brooklyn and Tatum!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete