So as we all know Tatum loves her Gunner!!!!...She just cant get enough of her puppy!!!..Every morning the first thing she does is run to the back door and asks for Gun!!!!..And thats when the almost i think ridiculous(but so freakin cute) cuddling session between those two begins!!!!....She has to bring every single stuffed animal and blanket she owns out of her room pile it on top of her Gun and cuddles away.....they just sit there and kiss on each other and love on each other and this goes on every morning!!!..So i had to get on here and put some of the million cute pics of there cuddling time together!!!...They are seriously best friends!! I keep worrying about Tatum having jealousy issues when Tripp gets here and i really think i need to start worrying about Gunner have jealousy issues when Tatum starts sharing some of her cuddling time with her baby brother!!(im hoping that she will want to cuddle and love on her baby brother!!!)! But yeah....I totally believe the saying about dogs being mans best friend because it couldnt be more true when it comes to Tatum and Gunner!!I also posted some random cute pics i came across of my lil monkey just becoming a big girl!
Brendens Birthday Trip
14 years ago
Oh my gosh those are the cutest pics! She sure does love Gunner! I love the pic of her out and about just in a shirt and boots..love that little girlie!
ReplyDeletetyrelle that is so cute! my dog isn't too sure about the baby yet...he won't let him lay on him or touch him...but thats sooo cute!! i love it
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest pics ever. Dallin and our lab Maggie are the same way he is always sitting on her or huggging her, they are the best dogs. I can't believe you didin't call me when you were up I want to see you I never get to anymore.
ReplyDeleteI love those pics. I think the dog will help her adjust to the new baby!!
ReplyDelete