Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pregnancy Cravings!!!!!!







So apparently i have hit the point of my pregnancy that i do not remember at all with Tatum!!....But i am always freaking hungry!!!...Its getting out of control and im getting really nervous about how much i wanna eat!!! And its so wierd..cause im starving but nothing sounds good!!!...But dont worry all i gotta do it turn on FoodNetwork watch Diners Drives and Dives and i pretty much start craving everything in the entire world!!..But i have also come to realize that the things i really really really am craving i have absolutly no way of satisfying them!!...One of those things would be an Arctic Circle Hamburger and French Fries with Fry Sauce!!!! Thanks to my hubby and all his Idaho living and loving family i was introduced to fry sauce and now that im pregnant thats all i want cause of course thats the one thing i have no way of getting here, and Az apparently doesn't believe in fry sauce and its really starting to annoy me a lil bit!! Not only do i want fry sauce...but all i want is sushi which i cannot have..i really want the Ahi Tuna sandwhich from Joes Farm and Grill and i really want the Ahi Tuna Appetizer that me and Cody inhaled almost every night why we were in Tahoe!!!...But there are the few things i crave that i can have with no problem which would be a hot pastami sandwhich, Krispy Kreme Donuts(trying to avoid those lil guys there trouble on the ol Hips) A Filabertos California Burrito and of course my usual double stuffed oreos and reeses peanut butter cups(also avoiding gotta enough junk in the trunk as it is)!!!!.. :) And i really love anything and everything citrus right now!! Limes on everything Lemon flavored anything and orange juice!...So now that im done ranting about freakin food which is a lil sad that i wanted to blog about this!!!! :) But for some reason made me feel a lil better about my problem im going to go heat me up some rolled tacos and rice and beans my hubby made me for dinner last night and chug a gallon of orange juice to wash it down!!!

6 comments:

  1. You can rant about anything, your prego. I too hated it when I was so hungry but nothing sounded good. I started eating what sounded good to puke up. ha. Krispy Kreme Donuts were my fav and boy am I paying for it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want cake and ice cream all the time! Mark doesn't like to let me eat it very much so I try to avoid it! I see a commercial for chicken nuggets and thats what I want and Mark just looks at me and says no! Good thing he is here otherwise I would be huge! A krispy kreme donut sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tyrelle- This is Tori (Gleave) Nicoll. I just saw your blog from Corie's, and I thought I would tell you that I know of a place here that has fry sauce! It's far from Maricopa, but if you are ever by Southern and Gilbert there is a little ice-cream diner thing that has fry sauce! It's called Nielsens, I think. But I know for a fact they have fry sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That post made me laugh! I haven't had cravings yet except for french fries! I LOVE FRENCH FRIES, and we do have the fry sauce here. I could send some to you. I am actually still hating food. I hate to eat! Do you know what your having yet? We found out today that we're having a little girl and im sooo excited! Well i'm glad thing are going good for you! and you should eat some crispy creams! Your tiny you could put on some pounds:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. o man i know how you feel it sucks when you cant get what you want! yeah i dont you have to worry about gaining weight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey this is Joelle's sister I was reading your cute blog and saw that you were craving fries with frie sauce so I thought that I would let you know that Neilsons in Mesa on gilbert and southern has frie sauce.

    ReplyDelete