I have been so busy with the holidays and gettting back home and dealing with a sick baby i have had no time to get on here and blog about our Christmas! Christmas 09 was lots of fun we spent it with my family this year in RV and it was a perfect white Christmas!! We had snow and freezing weather then entire time we were there!!...Im a lil sad because I didnt realize how little of pics i took of Christmas eve and Christmas morning, but i still got a lot of fun pics of Tatum experiencing her first time with snow!!!..And she loves it that girl is definitly gonna be a snowboarding chick just like her mama!!:) She loves being in the snow and the freezing cold weather does not bother her one bit!!!....Another cute thing that i had to take pics of is when we got home Cody decided to bake an entire Turkey dinner himself!!!..He had to come back a few days early and missed our Turkey dinner in Rv and he was bound and determine to have a Turkey Dinner!!!...And i have to say that i was really impressed he did a really good job and it all was from scratch even the stuffing with turkey heart gizzards and all!!!!...So i had to take pics of my adorable hubby being his lil Chefness that he always is!..
Ilove this video ofher on the sled she had so much fun on it!!! It was the cutest thing ever she looked so tiny and like a lil doll getting pulled around she had no fear at all!!
That turkey dinner looks delicious! I love the pics of Tatum in the snow they are so precious..the sled video is freakin adorable! I hope the kiddos get better soon so we can get together and play.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great Christmas. I wish I could of seen you at least once while you were up. That is so cute of Tatum on the sled. Fun fun hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete