Friday, June 19, 2009

Monkeying Around!!!

Monkey cupcakes thats not even half of them!!!

Front of her Invites
Back of her invites



So cute!!!


Chocolate Candies...so much work and patience!!! But worth it!!






Side of her cake pink sprinkles of course




Her cake and yes i made it top to bottom!!!>Very proud of myself!!!..:)





Ok so my lil Tatum is turning 1 on Monday!!!...Crazyness!!! And of course her being my only lil baby and being so freakin cute i went all out and planned her this big 1st birthday party for all the family !!..I know I know shes only one she wont ever remember blah blah!!!..Well i dont care!!...She still deserves a bday party and its a good way to get everyone together for a fun day!..Anyways her party is tomorrow and ever since she was born i have for some reason called her monkey!!..Shes my chunky monkey!!.. I thinks its cause ever since she was born she has hung on my like the lil baby monkeys at the zoo do and thats how it came about.So i decided to have her bday party theme be monkeys!!!..So i went all out!!..We did a monkey cake, monkey cupcakes, chocolate candies that are monkeys everything!!!!And everything just turned out so cute i had to post them on here!! Thank you so much mom and Corie for all your help with all the party plannin!!.

6 comments:

  1. Everything turned out so good! I'm excited for the party! You are just lil miss party planner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, miss Betty Crocker :) Thats looks like A LOT of work! I love the cake SO stinkin cute. I can't believe she's one. Time flys! happy late Birthday! I'll never forget, cuz I got married on that day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! haha isn't there birthdays so fun! Of course they will never remember but who cares go all out and have fun!! The monkey idea is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy b day tatum! i am so proud of you for making that cake you little baker you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Tatum!!! Ty you did such a good job on everything it's so cute. I can't believe she is already one, time flys. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you put Martha to shame!! What a fun day you all are going to have! Happy birthday sweet Tatum!

    ReplyDelete