Thursday, June 4, 2009

Favorite Spot In The House!!











Ok so these pics dont look so good cause there from my phone and then lighting was wierd and Tatum was moving but they are sooooo....cute!!! I dont think anyone really understands how much Tatum loves her puppy Gunner but that girl could be mad at the world, and I go let Gunner in or I let her go outside and she couldnt be happier!!!..And her favorite thing to do is just cuddle on him the entire time he is in the house. He has his spot in the kitchen and whenever he is sitting there she just loves on him and cuddles and kisses does her lil back up move( anyone who knows Tatum knows her backup move!!) and just kicks back on him!!..haha..lol it probably is the sweetest thing ever!!!.. And good ol Gunner he just lays there and looks at us like he knows theres nothin we can do about it and takes it like a champ :)!!..haha...So until i get really really cute ones on my camera these are gonna have to work!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this story!! That's how my kids our with our dog, he's a big ole American Bulldog but the size does not scare them at all!! Your girl is so cute!! Can you believe she gonna be turning one here pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete