So a few months ago Tatum woke up one morning and decided that it was Gunners Birthday!! All day everyday everywhere we went she told everyone its Gunners Birthday...Happy Day Gunner!!(for some reason she said Happy Day instead of Happy Birthday which I think is just adorable)..I mean this has gone on forever!!...I finally got her to understand that it wasnt Gunners Birthday but that it was coming up so then she started saying " Its Gunners Birthday..not yet!!!"..lol..the girl cracks me up love her!!..So finally today was Gunners real Birthday!! He turned 4 years old! So of course Tatum had to throw him a party not a just a party but a Surpirse Party she loves Surprise Parties ever since we had one for my dads 50th on New Years Eve! So we went into town and her and Tripp picked him out presents and balloons, yes balloons of course its a party...we made him cupcakes we did it all!!...It was so cute cause the enitre drive home she was so excited to give Gunner his balloons and yell surprise...so when we got home and let him into the house she screamed "SURPRISE" and started singing to him and clipped his balloons on to him and danced around him it was adorable it was so stinkin cute!!!..I just love my kids they had so much fun celebrating his Birthday he is one loved dog!!!
Brendens Birthday Trip
14 years ago
Finally!!! Tatum had waited for that day forever! Looks like she loved every minute of the surprise party! The pics of Tripp crack me up, he is so stinkin cute! I love the balloons clipped to Gunner, hysterical! I love Gunner's baby pics, he was seriously such a cute little dog (still is) but I loved when he was little and he would cuddle.
ReplyDeleteSo I hope you framed the one picture in black and white, that one looks like a magazine pic. Well good job on the party, I've missed the last 6 , maybe we'll celebrate their centenial! Your blog is great!
ReplyDelete