I know that I'm going to be super busy for the next 2 weeks and won't be able to post Christmas for awhile...but I couldn't resist and had to post the pic the Sara got of me and Cody rocking our Christmas vest to the Christmas eve party!...And I really couldn't resist getting the pic up she got of Cody rocking his outfit he wore to do the polar dip! Hilarious!..As you can tell we had a really fun Townsend Christmas this year more pics to come but for now!!.......:)
Brendens Birthday Trip
14 years ago
Oh man, so glad you put those up on the blog! Hilarious! His shorts are out of control!
ReplyDeleteI love your sweater vests! I have a Christmas sweater I like to wear because it is so awful! I have been wanting a vest though...I might just steal yours!
ReplyDeletehahaha you guys rocked the vests!! i posted more pics of cody on my blog!!!! :)
ReplyDelete