Thursday, October 13, 2011

Maui Vaca!!

Ok so on our honeymoon we always took pics with like really hairy old men in the background..I know we are weird but we think its hillarious! So this trip we took all of our pics with men in speedos!!! :)

We decided to do it straight up local style the 1st 7 days and if we couldnt walk there we took the city bus!! just ask Cody how much i loved the local bus!! :)

Our lil walkway we took every time to get to the bus stop and what not!! haha..i could kill him for the city bus seriously hated it but i guess it really was easy and it seriously was kinda fun now looking back!!

View of our Resorts pool right next to the beach thats why we did nothin for 10 days!

Another Resort View.

And hes ready to go!!

My lil buddy... lighted the torches every night at the resort!!

Giant skeleton of a whale at Whalers Village ridiculous how huge those things are.

Going to dinner at Dukes! Yes there are about 20 of these kind of shots of me and Cody!!..haha...but I couldnt pick just one and they are from all of the random locations hahaha...








The Fishing dock in Lahaina


Cody is somewhere in that wave..lol..I was in charge of getting a really good pic of him riding a wave im not quite sure i did it!!..haha.. But he was like a little boy all day long playing in those waves!!!

Black Rock another snorkeling spot and where people also jump into the ocean from!

Ok I could have put a million of these wave pics cause that day at this beach we went to that was just down from where we were staying were so freaking big it was crazy!!! And everyone seriously just would run into these things like they were nothing!..I on the other hand did not have a good experience and the 3 or 4 waves that were drowning me were the last ones that I got into I pretty much decided I belonged on the beach tanning!!








Heres our spot!! This is pretty much where we spent our vaca!! and it was awesome!!..Couldnt have asked for much more!!!






View of the snorkeling bay from a lookout







We hiked down to a snorkeling bay and this was the crazy cool trail that you used to get to it!!..So green so jungly it was pretty awesome the way stuff grows over there!






Yes he was that guy that had to pose on the palm tree to make it look like he was napping lol!!!


These anchors were everywhere Cody thought they were so cool! I think if we could have he would have flew one home for the yard! :)



Alright I am a pretty firm believer that it is really important after you have kids that you set aside sometime for "alone time" for you and your hubby!..So every now and then me and Cody well leave the kids with my parents ( thank heavens for grandma and grandpa) and go and do lil weekend getaways or go have date nights! Well we decided to take a big vaca and go to Maui for 10 days! Yes I some how left my kids for 10 days (really nearly 12 by the time I picked them back up!)..You would think I would have story after story to talk about from our trip but really all we did for 10 days was....absolutely NOTHING!!!..And it was awesome!!...lol...all we did was hangout on the beach and chill and eat a lot of really good food!!!..We had so much fun!!!..But I have to say every moment of every day there were two really big little pieces of me missing!!(if that makes any sense at all!!) Thank you so so much Grandma and Grandpa you guys are the best!! We owe you guys a ton!! Even though it was so good to get away and have a break its even better to finally be home back with my kiddos and back in my lil bubble in San Tan Valley!!..haha...I really think my break away from my kids really made me appreciate them and how much I love my life as a mom and my simple little family bubble that I have it really is amazing! I really tried not to get carried away with posting pics i tried to pick just a few.hahaha..theres a ton but there was so much randomness that we took pics of but trust me this is seriously just a few of the amount that we took!

2 comments:

  1. Wow can we come with you guys next time? You better frame a few of those they are sooooooooooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loVvVvVvVeEEEee these pics!!!! you two are HAWWWTTTIIIEEESS!!! Cant wait to hear about your exciting trip! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete