Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Favorite Moments!!!

She actually did a pretty decent job for her first time!!

Love her chubby lil feet!!





Lately my lil tomboy has been turning into quite the girly girl!!!..She loves to wear her fancy glasses like mom..loves to carry her purse to the store like mom..has to wear bracelets and necklaces like mom..and actually has enough hair now and the patience to let me fix her hair so cute all the time with flowers and bows and I absolutely love it!!!!..Well the other night I was painting her toes another new girly habit that she loves to do...and when we got done she was like "mom I try?!...Please!!!"..The whole time shes doing this shes looking up with her big blues eyes of course im gonna let her!!!..Its very hard to say no to her shes so stinkin sweet!!..So I just sat back and braced myself for a very messy experience!!!..But I am so glad I let her because it was the cutest and sweetest thing I think yet that she has done!!..She just sat there and tried to make grown up lil conversation with me like I do with her and talk me through it like I do with her and she kept telling me "almost done ok mom almost done!" exactly how I always till her..and then she instructed me on how to blow on my nails so they can dry!!..haha...I dont know why but it was the sweetest 15 minutes ever!!!..It just was a lil reminder of why I always wanted kids and always wanted a little girl for little moments just like that to melt my heart!!..I never want her lil manicure to wear off!!!..(even if it does looks a lil rough!) :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Those are adorable pics of her..she is so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost done mom almost done lol that cracks me up. so cute. Jordin loves to play dress up! she wears my heals everyday.

    ReplyDelete