Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend!!!

Her new favorite shoes!!! wont leave the house without them!!!...Im having a hard time with the whole independence thing of letting her pick her shoes and outfits thing!!..cause those things drive me crazy!!!





Bffs....Her and I are inseparable!!!




Tripp slept through the entire bunny cake decorating part of the party...so when he woke up i tried to have him decorate one he wasnt feelin it!





precious




Love her!!












Getting so stinking big!!!



Tripp and Parson wore matching outfits for the day too cute!!



Tatums eggs she was very proud of them!! :)




Tripps finished egg!!..he had more fun throwing them onced he was done coloring them then he did coloring them!!!







Her hands matched her hoodie all day!!!




Tripp loved his Easter basket his shovel was his favorite the kid is in love with shovels its the weirdest thing ever!!!...


They all loved Parsons "Cars" mat that the Easter Bunny brought!!!




Love her and her crazy bedhead!!!..haha....




I think its so cute how he is so little but he knows how to play cars!!..lol..he for real does its my fav!!!



Tatum and Tayler on the Easter egg hunt!




Sara and Kris brought a Pinita for all the kids to do at the party they loved it!!!



I think he looks just like Cody in this pic!!..He always does!!..but for some reason i think this pic really shows it!!!..mini me of Cody!!




Ok so I have finally decided to catch up on my blog!!...I have seriously not had the time!!!..For real!!..The weather has been so nice that every chance we get we are outside working on our yard or just enjoying being outside before it gets too freakin hot that we cant be outside so we are taking it all in!!!...Like every year we spent Easter in Camp Verde at my Grandmas (or Grammies as Tatum would say) and had our Easter party at my Grandpa Parkers!!..It was a ton of fun!!..When we got back home Sunday we headed straight to Codys parents where the Easter fun continued and we got to have more Easter games with all the cousins and Aunts and grandparents, and of course more food!!!!..I cant believe that summer is almost here and that my baby boys 1st birthday is around the corner!!! I am not at all ready for that to happen i want him to stay my baby forever!!! ...Ill have lots to be blogging on in the next few months 1st birthdays, 3rd birthdays, 3oth birthdays(the ol hubbys gettin old), Sara and Kris just got engaged and will be getting married this summer so thats very exciting!!!...I have a cousin getting married this summer also!!..We have the 4th of July...reunions!!!...Not to mention my Birthday!!! :)...man im exhausted just thinking about it all!!!!..Its gonna be pic overload but its been awhile so i think im allowed!!!!...

2 comments:

  1. About time woman! Tatum and Tripp take the best pics, they look cute in every single one..so photogenic! And yes Tripp looks like Cody every second of the day, spitting image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tripp is so big and cute! So is Tatum! Next time you are in town again..call me!

    ReplyDelete