Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tatums Missing Summer!!!!

Gunner lookin sharp after gettin all cleaned up!!!


Aaawwww.....look at all the pretty red hair finally growin in!!!...Love it!!! :)


Soaked!!!

I love her face in this one


Today was such a nice day! Its really hard to believe that its a week before Christmas and its oh about 72 degrees down here right now!!!..Which i guess i do miss all the fun of the snow and bundling up and then i decided that im over it in about 2 days and wish its summer!!! So i guess i have to be thankful for our awesome winter weather!! Anyways...Cody decided to give Gunner a bath, So him and Tatum headed outside and gave him a good scrubbing!!!...After about 15 mins i go outside and what do i find but Tatum in her footie pjs playing in the freakin sprinkler!!...And Codys filming it!!!!!! Yeah i know it wasnt that cold but its the middle of winter and for her 70 degrees is chilly but she didnt care one bit!!!..She had a ball the entire time, soaking wet head to toe!!!..We havent been outside as much lately and i guess she found the chance to play outside and she took full advantage of it!!!...Gotta love my outdoor girl shes too much fun!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Fun! Crazy girl sticking her head right in the sprinkler..I love how you are yelling in the background of the video..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! It is freezing here if I tried to get in the sprinkler I would be sick for months!

    ReplyDelete