Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bun In The Oven!!!!!

Yes thats right!!!...I am PREGNANT!!!!!....Baby Townsend number 2 is on its way!!! And we are soooo....excited!!..We have known for a few weeks but I was waiting until I had my ultrasound today to announce the news!!! I am 8 weeks and 2 days along and will be due June 16th, which happens to also be my birthday!! Which is pretty fun I think!!! Its true what they say about every pregnancy being different cause this one is already completely different then when i was pregnant with Tatum!!!...I have been pretty sick..i have thrown up several times and i am pretty neauseous all day long and extemely tired, its crazy how tired i am all i wanna do is nap!!..Which obviously i cant do because apparently Tatum has all the energy in the world and never needs to nap so im pretty exhausted by the end of the day!!! But other than that everything so far has been good!!!...We are hoping for a stress free and relaxing pregnancy!!!..I had a pretty smooth pregnancy with Tatum until about i would say the last 6 weeks when i developed Preeclampsia which is when you develop high blood pressure and the only was to get rid of it is to have the baby! It put me into early labor (2 weeks early)cause my blood pressure was so high! And also unlike most cases mine didnt go away when i delivered i was in the hospital for a week after i delivered and also on blood pressure medications for 6 weeks after that when it finally just dissappered!!!(crazy how the body works)So we are hoping that it wont happen again because it was not a fun experience for anyone!!! So anyways...heard and saw the heartbeat today and that lil guys heart was just beating away!! :) (yes we are calling it lil guy because cody is just postive if we call it that its coming out a boy) But yeah super excited and we will keep everyone updated with all the baby-to- be -news!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited!! I can't wait to be an aunt again and to find out if it's going to be a niece or nephew! Congrats! You are going to have your hands full especially if you get another one just like little miss Tatum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! That is so great to add another to the family.. We are still workin on just getting one! I'm happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for this post! (Shana told me)Congrats. I am so excited for you. June 16th is a good day its when I got married too. :) Being sick is NO fun. Just another cute baby to be added to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! so exciting! hope your not sick the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I know about the being tired while being pregnant. I still go to bed at 8:00 almost every night. And I fall asleep super fast! I hope Cody gets his boy if not you know he will love another little girl.

    ReplyDelete