Oh my gosh gave me and my dad a heartattack but she loves it!
Ok we have been super busy and i have just now had time to get on here and post are trip to Rv. Went to Rv for the 4th and was there for like almost a week in a half i think! We had a ton of fun hangin out with everyone!!!..It was a blast and we cant wait for next year!..Its gonna be pic overload but i have weeks worth of pics and love them all so heres some pics from the trip!!!
Cute!! I need to find time to do my 4th of July pics...I'm sad I wasn't there for the one's wherever you guys were at the top of your page those look like you guys had fun! The one's of Tatum and Cody always crack me up..so much alike!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love the 4th too, and can't wait for next year to get here! Little Miss. Tatum is a cut-up! What a doll you guys have!
ReplyDelete