Monday, May 11, 2009

Splish Splash,Mud Bath





























Today was of course another hot day!!..And my poor baby her favorite thing to do is play outside so every evening after its cooled down and we have some shade we take her outside and let her go crazy in the yard with Gunner! We get the hose and the sprinklers going and she just has a ball!. Well there is this one spot in our yard that Gunner always digs at so we just turned it into a lil mud pit thing for him to dig and get cooled off and stuff well today we let Tatum discover it and she loved it!!!..I kinda have a feeling she is gonna have my personality because on top of the attitude she has developed (just like mine, poor Cody) she totally is an explorer and loves to play in the dirt and rocks and everything else that can make a mess! and i keep having flashbacks from when i was lil girl and i get a lil nervous!!! :) So she might look just like her daddy and oh my gosh in these pics she LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM!!!..my lil mini CodyOdy!! Her personality is all her Mama!!! So Watch Out!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny she is having a blast! Yeah she is gonna be just like you for sure. I can't wait to see you guys this time for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hilarious!! I'm sure she had so much fun, she had all her favorite things..Gunner, no clothes and rocks!! And oh my gosh she looks exactly like Cody in those pics!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much she looks like Cody! She looks like she had a good time in the mud.. I can see a little of you in her too though (well what i've seen from pics of you two) Either way she is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is all CODY!!! Sorry Tyrelle, but when I look at her all I see is her daddy!!! Heaven help us all is she has your attitude:) Just kiddin, you know we love you!!

    ReplyDelete