
Yes i had the privilege of getting to smell pickle all day after she was finally finished with it!

So i had to put these pics on here there not the best cause its off my phone but my poor lil Tatum is super sick on top of getting her two bottom teeth in right now she has a lil bit of the cold so shes pretty moody. So she was crying and crying and crying!!!!!!..... Her teeth hurt, runny nose and just angry so i was like what is really cold easy to hold and that she could chew on........Duh!!!...A PICKLE!!!!!!!......Now i dont know how common it is for 9 month olds to like pickles but she loves them and would not put it down!!!...yummy!!!!!...Oh and as you can see when the princess is sick the princess does what she wants and throwing cereal every where was her idea of fun!!!!!
she is getting so steaken big!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blog world! Im glad that I found you guys. Tatum is so stinkin adorable, I love the picture of her and the dog bone, that is something my hubby would get a kick out of :) BOYS. How is everything else in AZ, warm? Im so tired of the cold here I could scream!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she likes pickles!!! I hope she feels good for Easter, we are going to have so much fun.
ReplyDelete